My name is Ieva and I am a Reiki / Angelic Reiki / Lemurian Reiki and Faery Reiki Master, as well as an Intuitive & Spiritual Wellness Coach.
My purpose is to help you to balance & heal your spiritual, mental, emotional and physical energy centres and energy body - Chakras, Aura & Chi/Prana by clearing, rebalancing, releasing blockages and introducing to higher frequency energies.
During the sessions Past Life patterns, Karmic & Soul contracts, emotional blocks and wounds that are preventing you from achieving the success you wish for in your life are also cleared, therefore do not be surprised if you life suddenly starts to change for the better in unexpected ways!
My aim - to provide You with a personalised, 1-1 method of care, tailored to Your individual needs & preferences; promoting a sense of calm and relaxation through Energy Healing & Reiki Practices. Spiritual Wellness Coaching & Angel Oracle and Tarot Card reading sessions are offered to complement Energy Healing as well as a stand-alone service. Free Initial Consultation available.
My philosophy is that of highest Self-Care as I practise Reiki, Energy Healing and Meditation on myself to be of the Highest Service on Others, Self-Responsibility for my own Spiritual Healing and a Connection to the Mother Earth & Source Energy.
I also hold space for Guided Meditations, receiving Intuitive guidance from the Spiritual and Angelic Realms & focusing on ascending into my Higher Self and I hold this in my personal daily practise for myself.
I offer Angel Card, Oracle Card and Tarot readings, online and in person, as a stand-alone service or as part of Energy Healing & Reiki Treatment.
My studio is based in Heanor, Derbyshire and mobile appointments are available in Nottingham & Derby areas, within 15 miles of Heanor.
1. Reiki Master and Energy Healer, Ieva Brown hereinafter referred to as ‘Ieva Brown’ offers a holistic wellness service only and is not a diagnostic service.
2. As such, the services offered by Ieva Brown do not replace the professional care that you receive from your GP and other Medical Doctors or Consultants/Surgeons.
3. Ieva Brown recommends that you seek the advice of your Medical Doctor for any medical problems that you have or may suspect you have or that may have been highlighted as a result of information obtained from Ieva Brown Studio, its printed material or its website.
4. The services of Ieva Brown Studio are for information and educational purposes only and shall not be held responsible for any damages occuring as a result of the use of information.
5. Any products and services mentioned by Ieva Brown Studio, its website, documentation and literature should only be used after taking advice from a Professional Health Advisor, your GP or Consulting Physician.
6. Ieva Brown Studio does not prescribe or dispense any prescription drugs nor are its services a substitute for your doctor's care and prescribed therapy for the treatment of disease.
7. Ieva Brown, its website nor any of its promotional material make health claims with regard to any product or service offered.
8. Any testimonials, product claims, therapy claims made by suppliers, manufacturers, individuals and/or clients of this clinic are based on his, her or their personal experience only.
9. By registering as a client of Ieva Brown, you hereby agree that you have read and understood this document. You will be asked to sign based on this on your Registration Form.
10. Payment Terms: All fees are payable on demand, or at the end of each treatment session.
Distance Healings & Online Card Readings are on a prepaid basis only.
11. Appointment Cancellation Charges:
a. If a client wishes to cancel a session without incurring a charge, the client must provide Ieva Brown with no less than 48 hours prior notice or reschedule the session.
b. If the client cancels the session by providing 24-48 hours prior notice to Ieva Brown and does not reschedule, a 50% fee will be levied.
c. If the client cancels the session and provides Ieva Brown with less than 24 hours prior notice and does not reschedule the session, then a 100% fee will be levied.
d. No show clients will not be rebooked unless the missed session is paid for in advance in full.
12. In the event of severe disruption to road, rail, air or ferry transportation due to adverse weather conditions, civil commotion, strikes etc. no cancellation charges will apply. Ieva Brown Studio reserves the right to cancel appointments due to adverse weather or disruption of transportation.
13. Ieva Brown reserves the right to amend any aspect of its fees, charges, terms and conditions of trade at any time. Details of any such changes are available on request.
14. Privacy Statement. Ieva Brown hereby confirms, commits and guarantees to ensure the privacy of all information that you provide. All information you share with Ieva Brown is kept strictly private and confidential. Ieva Brown Studio shall remain the sole owner, possessor and collector of the information supplied by you. This information is used only to provide the best possible assistance to you. Any information supplied to Ieva Brown Studio by you at consultations, via the telephone, e-mail, and letter or collected from a response to the website shall form part of this privacy statement. All information will be kept according to the specifications of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
15. Ieva Brown Studio hereby guarantees that it will not disclose, rent, sell or loan personal information to any third party unless authorised by you in writing, or if ordered to do so under law by an order of a Court of Law in UK.